Instructions for Iphone Pairing
1. Close the TruLink app by double clicking on the iPhone home button and swiping the TruLink app up and off the screen.
2. Open batteries on hearing aids to turn them off.
3. Go into iPhone settings and select General… Accessibility… Hearing Aids options.
4. Tap on the hearing aids listed under the Devices section and select the Forget this Device option. If you do not see hearing aids listed, go on to next step.
5. Power off/on cell phone.
6. Go into iPhone settings and select General… Accessibility… Hearing Aids options.
7. Close battery door on hearing aids.
8. When hearing aids are discovered and shown in the Devices section tap on the name of the hearing aids to Pair.
If devices are not seen after these steps.
To reset network settings.
Settings/general/ reset- click on reset network settings.
Reset all settings if reset of network does not work.